(For hyper pigmented skin, sun damaged, Oily decongested and dull lifeless skin)..
Indications for 3-part peel
- Dull lifeless skin in need of exfoliation
- Acne and congested skin n
- Sun damaged skin & Ageing skin
- One treatment every 14-28 days
- Begin with 20%. Gradually increase strengths up to 30% if tolerated
- 4 to 6 treatments recommended
- Prior reaction to a peel
- Herpes simplex (cold sores)
- Recent radiation treatment for cancer
- Pregnant or breast-feeding
- Accutane use within the past (6 months). Accutane should not be taken for at least six months after the peel. There are reports of scarring in people who have taken Accutane after a peel.
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure in the last two days
- Surgery or cryosurgery within the last six weeks to the area that is treated
- Aspirin allergy (Salicylates)